This time of year is so busy and let’s be honest, we don’t have a ton of time to do hours and hours of baking. This year, my mom and I did our annual baking and I thought I would try a new recipe that turned out AMAZING!
Here’s what you need:
- 1 (6 ounce) package Skor English toffee bits
- 1 box of Ritz crackers
- 1 (14 fluid ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 1 cup chocolate chips or pecans (for topping)
This recipe calls for you to make it in a small 8 or 9″ glass pan, but I decided to make it on a cookie sheet and spread it out and was I ever glad I did! They turned out so chewy and gooey good! Here’s how to make them:
- Crush the Ritz into fine crumbs and put in mixing bowl.
- Add 3/4 of the Skor bits and the can of Eagle Bran milk.
- Mix well.
- Spray cookie sheet with Pam. Spread mixture onto the cookie sheet.
- Cook at 350 degrees for 8 minutes (no more).
- Sprinkle the remaining Skor bits and whatever topping you choose (I used chocolate chips but not too many of them)
7. Make sure you cool off completely before cutting into squares or they will fall apart.
They are SO yummy! Do you have a favourite recipe? Head on over to our Facebook page and let us know what it is.
Also, there’s still time to give the gift of curiosity and creativity with a Curiosity Box Subscription! Did you know that we are the leading Canadian Subscription Box Company that offers FREE shipping anywhere in Canada? We will also be adding a book subscription for children option! Stay tuned for more information.