We tried a new popcorn recipe this weekend when we had a movie night and watched Valentine's Day movies and it was a HIT! Cupid's Popcorn Mix is great for a family movie night or would also work great in little bags for classroom treats!
This recipe is easy to make and tastes so yummy and the best part is you can be totally creative with what items you use in it.
Here's what you need:
3. While popcorn cools, melt bag of white chocolate chips/bark in a microwave safe bowl at 30 second increments until completely melted.
4. Coat popcorn with the chocolate and mix without smooshing the kernels
5. Immediately follow by decorating with Valentine’s or decorative sprinkles & smarties. You can also use cinnamon hearts, marshmallows, chocolate chips, jujubes or any Valentine's Day candies.
6. Allow 1 hour for chocolate to harden.
7. Break into pieces and store in an air tight container or baggies.
Enjoy and try and share ;)
Don't forget to download your Valentine's Day printables HERE!