“So many times you feel like you’ve failed, but in the eyes, heart, and mind of your child you are SUPER MOM” ~ Author Unknown
Mother’s Day is May 8th. A day that is set aside to honour all the mothers, and maternal influences to children all over the world. They are the women who raised us, the women who stand by us, and the women who love us no matter what mistakes we make. In short, we are celebrating SUPER MOMS everywhere. Show your mom, just how special she is by making her this Mother’s day treat. It’s an easy recipe kids can make. (okay, maybe a little help needed)
Strawberry Yogurt Parfait
- 1 cup fresh strawberries sliced
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- ½ cup granola
- Combine the strawberries and sugar in a bowl and stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or overnight.
- Divide half the strawberries into two clear glasses.
- Add half the Greek yogurt on top.
- Add half the blueberries on top.
- Add all the granola on top.
- Repeat with one more layer of strawberries, one more layer of Greek yogurt, and one more layer of the blueberries. (red, white, blue, granola, red, white, blue)
- Serve immediately for best consistency.
Recipe source: https://feelgoodfoodie.net/
Enjoy! Happy Mother’s Day!