Nothing beats homemade pizza! It may seem like a daunting task to make your own pizza dough! or maybe you are thinking I don’t have time for that! We’ve got a solution for you, why not try our quick and easy pizza dough recipe? It only requires 30 minutes of rising. You will have enough time to move the laundry around, while you wait for the dough to rise.
- Combine the water, yeast and sugar. Let stand for 5 minutes or until the mixture foams on top.
- In a food processor or kitchen stand mixer (with the plastic blade or the dough hook), Combine the flour and salt. Increase the speed to medium and add the yeast mixture until a soft ball forms.
- Remove the dough from the bowl and knead for a few minutes on a floured surface.
- Place dough in a lightly oiled bowl and cover with a clean cloth. Let the dough rise for about 30 minutes in warm and draft-free area.
- Punch down dough and divide into 2.
- Roll out into 2, 9 inch circles and transfer to a baking sheet.
- Top with favorite pizza toppings.
- Bake pizza in a preheated oven (425°F) for 15-20 minutes.